Unlikely But Statistically Possible
Our practice to keep Golden the Right Size
It is paramount that Golden Plains remains the right size. The integrity of the Ticket System must likewise be guaranteed – tickets must be available in both rounds of the Ballot, as well as Online and Stores.
In any ballot, there is a quantity of Golden Codes that remain unused or only partially used, sometimes because a ballot-winner may also have friends that scored, or because less than three tickets are purchased with a code. In the very unlikely event that all – or nearly all – the Golden Codes are used to purchase three tickets, the ballot allocation for that round will be suspended before the advertised close time to ensure we keep Golden the Right Size.
If this happens, our practice will be to:
1. suspend sales for a number of hours,
2. notify all ballot-winners who have not yet used their code,
3. and then re-commence sales on a first-in best-dressed basis – available only to those Ballot-winners with a valid Golden Code.
This means some people with a valid Golden Code may miss out. All tickets already purchased in the Ballot will be fine. The usual remaining allocation of tickets will then happen as usual – Stores, Online.
This has not been required before, so it’s very unlikely, but as it is a statistical possibility, a fair plan must be in place that you need to be aware of.
- Ticket Dates
- The Ballot
- Store Sales
- Online Sales
- I Wasn’t Drawn In The Ballot
- Buying Or Selling Your Ticket
- Become A Subscriber
- Online and Ballot Ticket FAQ
- Ticket Contact
- A Letter From Aunty
- Unlikely But Statistically Possible
- Terms and Conditions
- Delivery – Where Are My Tickets?
- Booking Fees
- Kids / All Ages
- Companion Card
- Lost or Stolen Tickets
- Trespasser Policy
- Dates and Times
- Aunty’s Last Golden Chance