No Vacancy – The Rochester Has Sold Out
To go on The Rochester Waitlist – please contact Aunty. Sometimes a spare room can become available.
Hire your own private room in advance, then arrive on-site via the express lane and drive straight to your reserved car space near your already-set up and furnished room.
The Rochester has a 24-hour concierge and is located in prime campground between Mulwaverley and Hong Kong close to the Amphitheatre, Pink Flamingo Bar, Meredith Eye and Eric’s Terrace, as well the hot showers. Uncle Doug has also built a composting loo just for Rochester guests.
This year, you can choose from two options:
- a “Standard” sturdy old school tent (with either a double bed stretcher or two singles), or
- one of Uncle Doug’s new “XL” roomy 20-foot lockable cabins (converted shipping container) complete with veranda and hotel-grade mattresses; your choice of a double bed or two singles.
Please note: You must have already purchased festival tickets prior to securing your Rochester room.
Check in from 8am Saturday 7 March and late check out by 1pm Monday 9 March. Two and a half days plus two nights for two people in your own private canvas room is $360 plus $10 booking fee for The Standard and $425 plus $10 booking fee for The XL’s converted shipping container. BYO all linen, towels, blankets and pillows. Soap and shower tokens are provided.
The Rochester is a boutique establishment so vacancies are very limited. We suggest that you book early to avoid disappointment.
We trust you will enjoy your stay with us.
* The price of The Rochester does not include entry to the festival. You must have already purchased tickets to Golden Plains.
* A Standard room at The Rochester has the following dimensions: H 2.2 metres x W 3.05 metres x L 2.4 metres.
- Site Map
- Sunset Strip
- The Arch Of Love
- The Rochester
- Red Tree
- Inspiration Point
- Take Your Footprint Into Your Own Hands
- Top Camp
- South Pines
- Bush Camp
- Tom Mankeys
- Info Centre
- Roads and Paths
- Recycling, Waste and Green Practices
- Police Station
- First Aid
- Meredith Town
- Golden Plains Shire
- Mobile Phone Coverage
- Nolans – Chris Nolan, Jack and Mary Nolan
- Meredith Dairy