The majority of tickets to Golden Plains each year are available via The Subscriber Ticket Ballot. Please note the Ballot has closed for this year.
There are two rounds (draws) of the Ballot. The First Round available only to existing Subscribers; the Second Round is open to new Subscribers as well as existing Subscribers. A maximum of 3 tickets per person applies to Ballot sales.
Two rounds of ticket offers are made via email to successful applicants; one on or around October 15, and one on or around October 23.
You only have to enter once. Any Subscribers who are unsuccessful in the first round are automatically entered into the second round ballot.
MORE ABOUT THE BALLOT
The Subscriber Ticket Ballot has been used for the previous sixteen festivals at the Supernatural Amphitheatre to get tickets into the hands of subscribers in an equitable and stress-free manner. The Ballot is simple, fair and efficient. It’s done online and via email.
1. Enter the Ballot before it closes.
2. You will be notified via email by Aunty Meredith as to whether or not you have been successful in the Ballot. Two rounds of offers are made – on or around October 15 and on or around October 23.
3. If successful, you will be emailed a unique alpha-numeric ‘Golden Code’ which you can use to log in to the secure Online Box Office within a 6 day period or until The Ballot Allocation runs out (which is unlikely but statistically possible), purchase up to 3 tickets (Visa & Mastercard only), and have them sent to you.
If you are not drawn in the ballot, do not despair….there are three further allocations of tickets to go on sale.
THE BALLOT APPLICATION PROCESS
When applications close, all the applications go into a ballot pool, and successful applicants are selected from the pool of subscribers until the allocation is exhausted.
The successful applicants are then emailed a unique alpha-numeric code (called a ‘Golden Code’) which acts like a password. They then have 6 days to go online to the secure site, log in using the Golden Code and make their purchase. No rush, no fuss. No stress. No competing with the rest of Australia for tickets. Each Golden Code can only be used once.
Subscribers who enter the Ballot will know whether or not they have been successful in getting tickets in the Ballot before the later allocations go on sale.
If you are a longterm subscriber and have recently changed your email address, please follow the instructions here – so that your history is maintained.
- Ticket Dates
- The Ballot
- Store Sales
- Online Sales
- I Wasn’t Drawn In The Ballot
- Buying Or Selling Your Ticket
- Become A Subscriber
- Online and Ballot Ticket FAQ
- Ticket Contact
- A Letter From Aunty
- Unlikely But Statistically Possible
- Terms and Conditions
- Delivery – Where Are My Tickets?
- Booking Fees
- Kids / All Ages
- Companion Card
- Lost or Stolen Tickets
- Trespasser Policy
- Dates and Times
- Aunty’s Last Golden Chance